18 Jul Aveni & Nil – Wedding Day Preview – Morrisville NC Photographer
I’m not sure how busy you all are right now, but you NEED to stop what you’re doing to scroll through Aveni & Nil’s wedding day preview post. I promise these photos are unlike anything you have ever seen from us and we are beyond excited to share them with you guys. I still can’t believe we were lucky enough to meet Aveni and Nil at a bridal show in January and book their wedding day. The best part of this whole experience is knowing that we’ve made two lifelong friends in this pair. We have felt valued, welcomed, and loved since day one. We hope these preview pictures will begin to tell the story of their day, but just know that there is so much more awesomeness to come!
Fellow vendor love:
Hair: Jodi with Bella Trio Salon and Spa
Groom’s Hair: Jorell English
Make-Up: Aveni’s gorgeous friend Pri
Preparations: Umstead Hotel and Spa
Ceremony & Reception: Goel’s Plaza
Drumline for Baraat: Batala Durham
Live Painting: Skip with Asheville Event Paintings
Cake Pops: Raleigh Cake Pops
DJ: DJ Vee (Vashishith Patel) & DJ Hangama (Sohil Kharva)
Favors: Chris Vitiello a.k.a. Poetry Fox
Fun facts about this adorable couple:
- Aveni and Nil are two of the world’s biggest supporters of ALL things Durham, NC! You’ll notice that Aveni even incorporated the Durham skyline into her henna and Nil requested a photo that featured the Bull City hand sign.
- Nil is an attorney – Have you ever met such a fun attorney?!?! Aveni is a counselor at an elementary school and I just know that she makes an amazing impact on all the students that are lucky enough to have her in their lives.
- They LOVE belly bumps and not the type that pregnant women sport, but you know the amazing running, jumping and giving your all to the person you’re greeting! Just seconds after their first look, I heard Aveni whisper to Nil “Should we do a belly bump?” and that’s exactly what happened next!
- For lunch on their wedding day, they totally wanted Taco Bell and that’s exactly what they got!
- Aveni spent a semester at sea… No, not abroad. At sea – visiting an incredible number of countries! How stinking cool!
- Nil drives a gorgeous, classic El Camino.
- Aveni and Nil will be honeymooning in NEW ZEALAND in a few months and will also be visiting Aveni’s sister who is based in Tonga on their trip.